Docusol® Kids, First-of-its-Kind Formulation
- Docusol® Kids was developed for general constipation in children. The small amount of medication, just 5ml, goes in quickly and provides fast relief in just a few, easy steps!
- Docusol® Kids is easy to use at home!
- Docusol® Kids mini-enema contains a delivered dose of 100mg docusate sodium in a polyethylene glycol base.
- Docusol® Kids is designed for general constipation relief in adolescents 2-12 years of age (with adult supervision).
Parents can count on Docusol® Kids to provide:
- Fast, predictable results typically in 2-15 minutes.
- Non-irritating formula.
- Easy rectal usage, soft flexible tip.
- Affordably priced for constipation relief.
- Ease of use for both clinicians and parents.
- Rectal therapy for those children unwilling to swallow medications.
How does Docusol® Kids work?
Many over-the-counter treatments for constipation contain ingredients known as an irritant. Docusol® Kids, first of its kind formula, does not. The non-irritating Docusol® Kids formulation, consists of docusate sodium and polyethylene glycol, serving as hyper-osmotic laxative, drawing water into the bowel from surrounding body tissues replicating how the body works normally. The unique tube design makes it easy for parents to use this medication at home.
Disclaimer: The materials contained on this website are for reference purposes only. Always consult your pediatrician for healthcare questions. Alliance Labs and Summit Pharmaceuticals do not assume responsibility for patient care or the accuracy of the processes presented. All rights reserved. Copyright